- Dandruff – Neem powder can help you in treating dandruff. You can add neem powder in water and apply this mixture to your hair roots, and then consume the water. Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly. With the regular use of this remedy, you can get rid of dandruff.
- Ringworm – Neem has strong antifungal properties. For treating ringworm, mix neem powder with water. You can add a few drops of olive oil if your skin is dry. Apply this paste to the affected areas and rinse after 10-15 minutes with lukewarm wate
- Head Lice – Neem has got the property that inhibits the growth of lice. It also prevents the lice eggs from hatching. If you are troubled by head lice, you can prepare a paste of neem powder and water. You can also add henna powder to make it thicker and smoother. Apply it to your hair and rinse off after drying. You can use this method on alternate days or 2-3 times in a week for relief.
- Acne/Pimples – To get rid of acne or pimples, you can add neem powder to yogurt or fuller’s earth. Make a paste of neem powder and yogurt, fuller’s earth and water. Apply it on your face. Rinse after it gets dry. Repeat this 2-3 times a week for best results.
- Hair Loss – Neem powder can greatly help in reducing hair fall. For this purpose, you can prepare a paste of neem powder and water. You can also add Aloe Vera to it. Apply this paste on the scalp/root twice a week about 20-30 minutes before bath.
Attar Ayurveda Neem Leaves Powder (Azardirachta Indica) – 200 Gm
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|